Thursday, May 20, 2004

Another E-Mail Scam

ROM: MRS.CELINE KEBO DEGA
JOHANNESBURG
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL:+27-73-271-7541
Alt.e-mail address:celinekdega@mail.com; johnmac_dega@mail.com


INVITATION FOR PARTNERSHIP

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO.,

Dear Sir,

I am Mrs.Celine Kebo Dega, I am the wife of late Mr.Mark Dega from the Republic of Zimbabwe.I am contacting you unbehalf of my family and my son John-Mac Dega. I am sending to you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you and to us as well. We find your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist my family and my son to transfer money to his personal or private account and for investment purpose.

My husband was the "Chairman" of the farmer's co-operation in Zimbabwe. He was among the few blacks that were murdered in cold blood by the President Robert Mugabe Administration during the land dispute that just happened in Zimbabwe. After the death of my Husband, we decided to move out of ZIMBABWE because our lives were in danger because of the money that my father kept in his hidden safe in our house. The amount contained in the safe is US$25 Million Dollars (Twenty Five Million United State Dollars).

This money was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the
farms and establishment of new farms in Swaziland. Before his death, his is
a Major Share Holder of companies in Zimbabwe. After the death of my husband we moved to South Africa and deposited this money in a Security Company in a
box as valuables belonging to our foreign partner pending when we see
somebody that will assist us transfer this fund to his account oversea and
for the safety of our family.

We are presently in South Africa as Refugee (Asylum Seekers) and as such the
law of South Africa does not permit us to operate or open any bank account
here in South Africa or be involved in any financial transaction with the
bank. That is why we contacted you to assist us in this transaction.

We have agreed to give you 20% of the total sum for your assistance and 5%
for the expenses that might be incurred in the course of the transfer and
the remaining 75% for the family s investment abroad which you will also
assist us to materialize. You should fell free to contact my son {John-Mac} on this telephone number +27-73-271-7541 for more information.

As soon as you give us the assurance and confidence that this money will be
safe when transferred to your account we will inform you on the modalities that has been worked out and, please treat this matter with
urgency.

Thanks and God bless.

Regards,

Celine Dega

Do not call that number. It will likely be a 200 or 300 dollar phone charge!

No comments:

Post a Comment