Tuesday, September 25, 2012

STEVE WOZNIAK WANTS TO BE AN AUSTRALIAN

Steve wants to move to Australia and become a citizen.  I like Australia and love the Australian people, but I also like my freedoms to say what I want, blog or publish what I want and to own firearms.  These are not guaranteed rights in Australia.

I suppose Steve wants to be closer to China, where Apple products are manufactured.  Perhaps he can solve all the issues at Foxconn, the manufacturer that Apple owns.   Seems the workers there are upset over pay and working conditions.

So Steve, feel free to move to Australia and become a citizen.  Just two things.  First, should you become seriously ill, do not come back here for medical treatment and be careful when leaving the US, that the beautiful Lady of the Harbor in NYC, does not kick you in the ass as you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment