Sunday, March 05, 2006

Internet Radio


I have been informed that there have been some problems accessing the station from the Naughty Radio page. So, here is a direct link to Loud City.



I do some Internet radio shows. So, if you like Classic Rock, Oldies, R&B, Soul and a little Country, please tune in. This is some thing I do for fun, I receive no compensation. If you would like to listen, click here. Then click on the blinking sign, which will take you to Loud City, where you can select your player and bandwidth. Loud City is the licencing agent for Naughty Radio, so the artists that I play will receive what ever compensation they are entitled to. My schedule for this week, all times are CST, is below. If you have any requests, let me know in the comments area. Thanks for listening! - Sailor

Sunday - 6pm to 8pm
Monday - 10 am to Noon and 4pm to 6pm
Wednesday 8pm to 10pm
Saturday 7am to 10am for Oldies with Sailor and Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment